The question i got was "I am not able to see my emails, as I click on the email to see. It shows me the error message. attached the screen shot.

It says "there's a problem viewing this message." Temporary error: 4

If I delete the cookies and history, then I have to login again and it gets visible.
But this is not the way for fixing this issue. I cannot clear all the history or cache, cookie etc everytime, just to see one message.

let me know the solution asap".
Temporary Error 4
Temporary Error 4

About the Temporary Error 4:

Occasionally, an issue may occur in Yahoo Mail resulting in "Temporary Error 4." Don’t worry, this error will usually correct itself within a few minutes to a few hours.

Fix the Temporary error 4 on your computer: 

  1. Make sure you’re using a supported Web browser and operating system (OS).
  2. Sign out of Yahoo Mail on all desktop and mobile devices.
  3. Clear your web browser's cache and cookies.
  4. Restart your Web browser.
  5. Sign back in to Yahoo Mail to see if the error is gone.
If the error continues with Yahoo Mail on your computer, contact Yahoo using the options on there help site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top